Top Soil Grade A
Top Soil Grade A 1m³ Tipped Loose
Top Soil Grade A 800lt Bulk Bag
Please note. This product is sold loose. This means you either need to collect it in a suitable
vehicle or order enough of it to make it economically viable to deliver loose.
You will find small amounts i.e. less than 5 m³ cheaper to be delivered in their bulk bag counterparts.
These prices include local delivery when 5 m³ or more are purchased. To get prices with delivery to your door enter a postcode here
- 5 @ £59.20 (inc. VAT)£49.33 (ex. VAT)
- 6 @ £58.60 (inc. VAT)£48.83 (ex. VAT)
- 7 @ £58.17 (inc. VAT)£48.47 (ex. VAT)
- 8 @ £56.35 (inc. VAT)£46.96 (ex. VAT)
- 9 @ £56.93 (inc. VAT)£47.44 (ex. VAT)
- 10 @ £55.60 (inc. VAT)£46.33 (ex. VAT)
- 11 @ £54.51 (inc. VAT)£45.42 (ex. VAT)
- 12 @ £53.60 (inc. VAT)£44.66 (ex. VAT)
These prices include local delivery. To get prices with delivery to your door enter a postcode here
- 1 @ £82.50 (inc. VAT)£68.75 (ex. VAT)
- 2 to 4 @ £78.90 (inc. VAT)£65.75 (ex. VAT)
- 5 to 8 @ £75.30 (inc. VAT)£62.75 (ex. VAT)
- 9 to 13 @ £71.70 (inc. VAT)£59.75 (ex. VAT)
- 14 or more @ £68.10 (inc. VAT)£56.75 (ex. VAT)
Prices include VAT
Prices exclude VAT
A premium graded virgin soil, derived from the country's prime arable soils.
Friable and easy to handle, and with low stone content.
fully analysed and both the product and the production processes are fully audited.
Ideal for all Landscaping and planting projects with guaranteed quality and consistency all year round.
Due to the stringent, fully-audited standards rigorously maintained throughout the topsoil business, Grade A has a dependable quality assured by regular independent analysis. Unlike 'muckaway', it is entirely free of contaminated waste, glass or building material residue and is devoid of invasive weeds such as Japanese Knotweed.
As a fully natural product Grade A may contain annual weeds but these are easily managed using normal weed-control methods.
It is disease-free and contains no pesticide contamination. Typically the texture is sandy loam.
Grade A topsoil is kept undercover to ensure quality of product throughout the year.
Fully conforms to BS3882:2015