Topsoil Blended Loam is a carefully manufactured, high-quality soil, consisting of sandy loam and organic matter, fully compliant with British Standard 3882:2015 "Multipurpose Grade".
- Suitable for a wide range of professional and domestic applications
- Fine, virtually stone-free, consistent texture and easy to handle
- Dark brown in colour
- RHS endorsed (when sold in 20-litre bags)
- Below Contaminated Land Exposure Assessment (CLEA) soil guideline values for sensitive end users
- Conforms to National House Builders' Federation (NHBF) warranty requirements
- Successfully tried and tested by professional and amateur users for many years, giving excellent results
- Processed from soil and British sustainable materials, which are peat and chemical free
- Extremely cost-effective
- Easily spread using simple tools
Available in 20-litre bags, 0.8m³ bulk bags and in loose bulk
How To Use
- Spread Topsoil Blended Loam to the required depth
- If spreading over existing soil, ensure gradual change from one soil to the other
- Help level the soil surface, prior to laying turf or sowing grass seed
- For best results when sowing a new lawn use Topsoil? Extra-Fine
- Can also be used in planters, tubs and raised beds for ornamentals and vegetables
If using in planters or raised beds we recommend the addition of extra organic matter such as Composted Fine Bark, SylvaGrow growing medium or Melcourt Farmyard. Add the supplementary organic matter at a rate of three to four parts Topsoil to one-part organic matter.
Packaging: Where used, the polythene packaging for this product has been manufactured using at least 30% post-consumer waste plastic. We are working with our suppliers to increase this level as quickly as we can.
20-litre Bags are 100% recyclable but check regionally for local recycling options.