Steintec's Tuffjoint Utility is a revolutionary cementitious brush-in grout that is easy to use and suitable for all types of paving such as Porcelain, Sandstone, Concrete and Granite. For use on paths, patios and driveways.
- Tuffjoint Utility does not contain resins or polymers.
- Available in three colours Flint, Anthracite and Hessian.
- Suitable for use with Porcelain, Sandstone, Concrete and Granite.
- When swept in dry, any excess can be returned to the tub and used at a later date, resulting in minimal wastage.
Coverage: 31m² per tub
How to Install:
1. Sweep in the dry mortar using a squeegee and/or a broom/brush.
2. When joints are full, remove dry excess tuffjoint Utility from the paving.
3. Apply water using a hose, and set on a fine mist spray until water pools on the surface.
4. Use a Washboy to clean the paving units.