Joint-It is Revolutionary NEW Paving Jointing Mortar for jointing paving slabs, cobbles & Natural Stone.
Joint it is easy to apply. Simply brush in and in all weather conditions too!
How to use:
1 . Preparation: Make sure all joints are cleaned out to a minimum depth of 25mm (minimum joint width of 3mm) and clear of any dirt.
2. Pre-wet area prior to spreading JOINT-IT
3. Pour Out: Open the lid of the container and pour JOINT-IT immediately onto the area.
4. Work In: Using a squeegee or street broom, spread it evenly. Work in so that it goes deep into the joints and is compacted.
5. Add more water: Add more water sparingly to help JOINT-IT flow into joints of the paving, working diagonally across the joints to ensure JOINT-IT has penetrated all joints of the paving.
6. Final Cleaning: Clean the surface carefully with a fine hair broom so that all JOINT-IT residue is removed. Always sweep diagonally across the joint.
Take care not to brush the product out of joints or into nearby drains. JOINT-IT will start to harden in joints within 90 minutes at over 20 C degrees. In lower temperatures, JOINT-IT will take longer to harden. Once the bag is opened, contents must be used within 4 hours.
Available in 3 Colours
The approximate coverage using 4-size random paving per 20 kg tub is 12.5m² depending on joint width and depth.