Greenwaste is, as the name suggests, composted green waste which is largely collected from municipal gardens, farms, parks and other places where green waste becomes a by-product.
The product to be used shall consist of a matured peat-free compost made from composted botanical residues. Graded particles of no larger than 10 mm with a substantial amount of organic fines, pH to be around 8.5. The product is to be free of physical contaminants, viable weed seeds and pathogens and shall be untreated by any additives.
- Our Green Waste Fines are regularly tested and BSI PAS100 Certified
- Acts as a slow-release fertiliser
- Helps water and nutrient retention
- Ensures sufficient aeration on soil
- Provides good drainage
- Helps prevent wind and water erosion
- Supports a wide range of soil bacteria, including those that produce natural antibodies to fight against plant disease.
- Moderates soil temperatures.
- PH is around 8.5