Due to the "messy" nature of creosote, it tends to be used in more isolated locations, away from the general public. Thanks to the clean and safe treatment of DURA2 the applications for this premium product are endless.
Timber treated with DURA2 is perfect for creating robust fencing which still holds an elegant, pastoral charm. Without the mess of creosote, there isn't the concern that people will come into close contact with the fence line. This opens up a world of potential locations, where DURA2 would make the ideal fence installation.
Patented Alternative to Creosote Treatment:
- Uses tried & trusted Tanalith E.
- Slow grown redwood pine.
- Unique treatment & drying process maximises effectiveness.
- No unpleasant odour & doesn't leach oils.
- Attractive chestnut brown appearance.
- Safe for equestrian and livestock use.
- BPR (Biocidal Products Regulation) authorisation.
- Ecologically friendlier than creosote.
- Without the mess of creosote, DURA2 is suitable for public spaces.
Dimensions: 75 x 125mm x 1.8m
DURA2 Warranty Registration