EASYGrout is a high-quality slurry grout for use on porcelain and ceramic paving materials.
EASYGrout mixes readily with water to give a highly flowable joint filling and grouting mortar ideal for use on floor surfaces where a high early strength, resilient, compact grout joint is needed, particularly in areas subject to early and sustained trafficking. It is available in three colours and is suitable for grouting joints internally and externally around ceramic, porcelain and natural stone tiling and clay paving slabs, filling joints from 5mm up to 25mm wide with a minimum joint depth of 20mm.
- Designed specifically for ceramic and porcelain tiles for a fine, textured finish.
- A cementitious grout which is applied as a slurry, unlike traditional floor tile grouts.
- Easy to use. Simply mix, pour, sweep, and rinse.
- Each tub contains 3 x 5kg bags for minimal waste.
- EASYGrout is available in a range of colours and is suitable for joints from 5mm to 25mm wide with a minimum depth of 20mm.